- This event has passed.
Having difficult conversations
December 2 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$250.00
Most of us dread those difficult conversations with clients, colleagues and family members, where the stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions run high. Those crucial conversations where we must deliver unpleasant news, discuss a delicate subject, or talk about something that needs to change. Made more challenging whilst we are working remotely and social distancing.
Just thinking about having these conversations can fill you with anxiety and trepidation, taking up space in your mind and distracting you from other important considerations that require your attention.
The workshop takes a blended learning approach which provides fantastic added value:
- A 3-hour on-line workshop
- Join the workshop from any device, laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone
- A dedicated course portal containing self-study and e-learning exercises
- Downloadable materials
- Each delegate will be offered free 30 minutes post course individual telephone/video coaching which can be used to further personalise the learning and build confidence
This on-line workshop will address:
- How to spot the conversations that are keeping you from what you want
- How to stay focussed
- How to stay in dialogue when you’re angry, scared or hurt
- How to speak persuasively not abrasively
- Make it safe to talk about anything
- Turn crucial conversations into action and results
The workshop would be suitable for:
- Anyone who needs to have difficult or crucial conversations