- This event has passed.
Protect, restructure, thrive: Dynamic planning for a successful 2021
November 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$55.00
2021 is just around the corner. As leadership teams turn to planning for the coming year, this time the task is not a simple one. Where general parameters within which to lay plans are usually understood, the current context contains layers upon layers of uncertainty.
Will services be able to be delivered face to face? Will funding be available? As the sector consolidates, what type of organisations will survive? How do we plan our workforce model and support our employees when we don’t know our financial situation nor service delivery requirements? Can we make our voice heard with government?
This 60-minute session guides leaders through essential questions and strategies to develop a plan that will lead them into 2021 with confidence. You will come away with practical skills that will help you to protect key contracts, restructure for flexibility and create annual plans in uncertainty
You’ll be guided through questions such as:
- How do we plan in times of uncertainty?
- How can we consider contemporary workforce models that can flex according to changing needs?
- How can our organisation remain essential in the eyes of government and protect key funding sources?
You’ll leave this session with practical strategies that will allow you to:
- Redesign your organisational structure to allow for flexibility of demand in uncertain times.
- Advocate to government for continued funding.
- Create a pragmatic roadmap for 2021.