- This event has passed.
Specialist Homelessness Information Platform (SHIP) – Advanced
February 4 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
About this Event
Prior to attending the Virtual Classroom session of the training, it is highly advisable that you have completed the e-learning component that can be found on the AIHW website at: https://www.aihw.gov.au/about-our-data/our-data-collections/specialist-homelessness-services-collection/shs-elearning
This virtual classroom session will cover the following topics in SHIP:
• Brief overview of the SHS collection and SHSC training/reference resources.
• SHIP admin functions, user management, templates, customised fields.
• Research and interpret data definitions.
• Using SHIP reports and lists to monitor data quality.
• Generating reports and analysing the tables.
• Case management functions.
• Dashboard, team management functions.
• Running SHIP extracts, fixing common errors, new SHS services validation.
• Submitting SHS extracts to Validata.